The staff, audiologist, and physician at Outer Banks Ear Nose & Throat are highly skilled and offer a compassionate and patient-centered approach to each case. Services include:
- Specialty care of ear, nose, throat, head and neck disorders for newborns to adults
- Balance disorder testing and treatment
- Surgical consults (all surgery done locally at The Outer Banks Hospital)
- Tonsils and adenoids
- Ear tubes
- Sinus surgery
- Head and neck cancer
- Sleep apnea and snoring
- Hearing evaluations
- Many brands of hearing aids offered through the Elite Hearing Network.
- Hearing aid fitting
- Treatment of head and neck cancer.
If you are having problems with your ears, nose, or throat, ask your primary care physician for a referral.