Yellow Level Visitor Restrictions
|Hospital Inpatient Departments||Open hours (Hours may vary by location)||• Two (2) healthy adult visitors per day screened and masked at all times. One (1) visitor at a time in patient room.
• Visitors must stay in patient’s room unless visiting the café.
• One (1) healthy adult visitor may be designated to stay overnight. Overnight visitors may not switch out with other visitors.
|End-of-Life Patients in any Department (Including COVID-Positive End-of-Life Patients in all Palliative Care Locations)||Open hours||• Family members who are screened and masked may visit with guidance from care team and should call the unit for guidance.|
|Adult COVID-19 Positive Patients||Time scheduled by care team||• Visitor(s) allowed for COVID-Positive End of Life (see above)
• Two (2) designated adult visitors in required PPE for duration of the stay. One (1) visitor at a time in patient room.
• Visiting times will be scheduled by the patient’s care team.
• Ask unit for accommodations regarding virtual visits.
Labor & Delivery, Maternity
|Open hours||• Six (6) designated visitors (includes labor partner or doula) are identified on admission and able to visit throughout duration of mother’s stay.
• A child of any age who is considered part of the new born’s immediate family may be identified as one of the six (6) designated visitors. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Only two (2) visitors are allowed at the bedside at any time.
• Palliative or end-of-life visitation adjustments will be approved by leadership based on the needs of the family.
• COVID-positive patients may have the designated labor partner only. Labor partner must remain in the patient’s room at all times.
|Pediatric Patients Under 18||Open hours||• Two (2) visitors can remain at the bedside 24/7.
• Six (6) designated caregivers are identified by the child’s legal guardian on admission and are able to visit the child throughout the duration of the child’s stay. Only (2) visitors are allowed at the bedside at any time.
• Siblings can be identified as a part of the six (6) approved visitors as desired by patient’s legal guardian. Sibling visitation is between 4-8 p.m. daily. Siblings must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Pediatric palliative or end-of-life visitation adjustments will be approved by leadership based on the needs of the child.
• COVID-positive patient caregivers must remain in the patient’s room at all times. COVID-positive patients are restricted to adult caregivers only.
|Medical Practices and Outpatient Clinics||During time of appointment||• One (1) healthy adult visitor screened and masked at all times.
• When necessary, healthy young children can accompany the patient to appointment in addition to the one (1) healthy adult visitor. Alternative arrangements are encouraged if able.
• Pediatric Outpatient/Clinics: Two (2) visitors screened and masked at all times. Sibling can be considered 1 of the 2 visitors.
|Outpatient Surgical Patients||Prior to surgery||• One (1) healthy adult masked visitor allowed in the pre-op area with patient prior to surgery.|
|Emergency Department||Open hours||• Two (2) visitors screened and masked for adult and pediatric patients.|