UPDATED CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION FROM THE OUTER BANKS HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL GROUP CLICK HERE
Through a partnership with Eastern Carolina Cardiovasular, The Outer Banks Hospital offers the following on site cardiology services staffed by a registered nurse and nuclear technician. Emergency equipment and personnel are available at all times.
• Treadmill Exercise Stress Test
• Nuclear Medicine Stress Test — Treadmill, Lexiscan, Dobutamine
• Stress Echocardiograms — Treadmill and Dobutamine
• Transesophageal Echocardiograms
• Elective Cardioversion
• Tilt Table Test
• 24-48 Hour Holter Monitor Placement and Scanning with Interpretation
All tests require a physician’s order. Orders can be faxed to 252-449-4583. Outer Banks Medical Group physicians may submit orders via EPIC and the Central Referral Office.